Apr 8, 2019
Episode 67 Show Notes
Topic of the show: Feedback catch up time!
Timely Feedback: Bucket list items from Kilo Kilo! Compete my Multi-Engine Instrument Commercial Rating, 2nd: Get a ride in a P51, 3rd: Land an airplane in all 50 States, 4th: Fly in every type of airline aircraft currently in service, I've already got most of the easy ones, what I'm missing are the wide body's and finally visit KFFA otherwise known as First Flight in North Carolina.
1. Charlie Hotel left some kind words about the show! Thank you, Mom.
2. Joe the Airbus Guy had a center question and FF from “Frozen Tundra Center” answered!
3. Kilo Sierra left audio feedback using SpeakPipe about transitioning to helicopters!
4. Charlie Mike from Alaska is a new CFI, congratulations. BE18! Great audio feedback. Thank you, CM!
5. Another Charlie Mike left kind words about the show. Thank you, CM2!
6. Papa Lima left several questions he had been saving! Thank you, PL!
8. Sierra Lima asks about aircraft type in the initial call-up. Great question, SL, thanks!
Keep the feedback coming, it drives the show! Don’t be shy, use
the “Send Audio to AG and RH” button on the website and record an
audio message. Or you can send us comments or questions to email@example.com.
Find us on twitter @opposing_bases.
Music by audionautix.com.
The hosts of Opposing Bases Air Traffic Talk podcast are speaking on behalf of Opposing Bases, LLC. Opposing Bases, LLC does not represent the Federal Aviation Administration, Department of Transportation, or the National Air Traffic Controllers Association. All opinions expressed in the show are for entertainment purposes only. There is no nexus between Opposing Bases, LLC and the FAA or NATCA. All episodes are the property of Opposing Bases, LLC and shall not be recorded or transcribed without express written consent. For official guidance on laws and regulations, refer to your local Flight Standards District Office or Certified Flight Instructor. Opposing Bases, LLC offers this podcast to promote aviation safety and enhance the knowledge of its listeners but makes no guarantees to listeners regarding accuracy or legal applications.