Aug 5, 2019
Episode 84 Show Notes
Topic of the show: RH and AG are back from AirVenture and we catch up on a ton of feedback about the show! Enjoy!
1. PATRON CP sent in audio and video. Thanks, CP!
2. PATRON TF sent in ODP feedback. Cool!
3. PATRON NG sent in a story about his flight the other day and the awesome work of the controllers at Kansas City Center and Kansas City Approach! Great job!
4. DM sent in audio feedback and Patron Max Trescott was kind enough to help out with an answer! Thank you!
5. PATRON MEH sent in some OSH feedback. Nice meeting you!
6. Dakota Lima Lima sent in OSH feedback about the #Fisk arrival.
7. Papa Lima sent in OSH feedback! Thank you!
8. PATRON BF sent in a story about OSH C-5 brake fire.
9. Delta Alpha sent in OSH audio feedback! Great meeting you, DA!
10. PATRON Charlie Mike is spreading the word about OBATT! Thank you!
11. Romeo Kilo sent in feedback about GPS Initial Approach Fix issues. Thank you!
12. PATRON Juliet Delta sent in great audio of UPS B747-8 landing KOSH! Thank you!
Send Feedback or Questions directly to our inbox using Feedback@opposingbases.com
The hosts of Opposing Bases Air Traffic Talk podcast are speaking on behalf of Opposing Bases, LLC. Opposing Bases, LLC does not represent the Federal Aviation Administration, Department of Transportation, or the National Air Traffic Controllers Association. All opinions expressed in the show are for entertainment purposes only. There is no nexus between Opposing Bases, LLC and the FAA or NATCA. All episodes are the property of Opposing Bases, LLC and shall not be recorded or transcribed without express written consent. For official guidance on laws and regulations, refer to your local Flight Standards District Office or Certified Flight Instructor. Opposing Bases, LLC offers this podcast to promote aviation safety and enhance the knowledge of its listeners but makes no guarantees to listeners regarding accuracy or legal applications.