Aug 12, 2019
Episode 85 Show Notes
Topic of the show: RH and AG discuss weather deviations, trail blazers, holding, and diverts. We also catch up on some listener feedback/questions.
2. PATRON Echo Charlie has a great question about going missed approach in VMC. Thank you!
3. Sierra Papa tells a story about phone clearances. Thank you!
4. PATRON Foxtrot Foxtrot sent in timely feedback from OB79. Thank you!
1. PATRON Kilo Golf sent in feedback about the show. Thank you!
2. Delta Mike asks about unusual clearances. Thanks!
Question of the Week/Month
Please submit your questions about Chicago ORD or MDW now!
Send Feedback or Questions directly to our inbox using Feedback@opposingbases.com
Legal Notice: The hosts of Opposing Bases Air Traffic Talk podcast are speaking on behalf of Opposing Bases, LLC. Opposing Bases, LLC does not represent the Federal Aviation Administration, Department of Transportation, or the National Air Traffic Controllers Association. All opinions expressed in the show are for entertainment purposes only. There is no nexus between Opposing Bases, LLC and the FAA or NATCA. All episodes are the property of Opposing Bases, LLC and shall not be recorded or transcribed without express written consent. For official guidance on laws and regulations, refer to your local Flight Standards District Office or Certified Flight Instructor. Opposing Bases, LLC offers this podcast to promote aviation safety and enhance the knowledge of its listeners but makes no guarantees to listeners regarding accuracy or legal applications.