Oct 7, 2019
Episode 93 Show Notes
Topic of the show: Listener Hotel Mike Bravo sent in a
couple of great questions about readbacks and filing to IAF on IFR
flights. AG and RH will break down their thoughts to help
keep you informed, safe, and having fun while flying!
Have you given us a review on iTunes? Click here and leave us a Five Star Review. We will pick the best five star review and send you some show merchandise! Or click "Write a Review" in your podcast player on your iOS device!
1. PATRON Mike Bravo Sierra asked about WADOF (Wrong Altitude For Direction of Flight)
2. Juliet Bravo sent in timely feedback about Flight Aware VFR flight tracking.
3. PATRON Bravo Foxtrot sent in a mishmash of feedback. #sectionalCharts
4. PATRON Echo Hotel sent in audio about the Star Destroyer and its possibility!
5. PATRON Mike Delta sent in follow up about his pattern entry with the “bothered” controller.
6. PATRON Whiskey Charlie asked about radar coverage when talking to the tower controller.
1. Tango Hotel sent in audio about a scenario involving a small aircraft and an Airbus? What happened?
Question of the Week/Month
Share your most recent story about ATC. Did something unusual happen that made you wonder what was going on in the background? Share it and we may discuss it on the show!
Have a great week and thanks for listening! Visit our website at OpposingBases.com or find us on Twitter @Opposing_Bases. Send Feedback or Questions directly to our inbox using Feedback@opposingbases.com
Legal Notice: The hosts of Opposing Bases Air Traffic Talk podcast are speaking on behalf of Opposing Bases, LLC. Opposing Bases, LLC does not represent the Federal Aviation Administration, Department of Transportation, or the National Air Traffic Controllers Association. All opinions expressed in the show are for entertainment purposes only. There is no nexus between Opposing Bases, LLC and the FAA or NATCA. All episodes are the property of Opposing Bases, LLC and shall not be recorded or transcribed without express written consent. For official guidance on laws and regulations, refer to your local Flight Standards District Office or Certified Flight Instructor. Opposing Bases, LLC offers this podcast to promote aviation safety and enhance the knowledge of its listeners but makes no guarantees to listeners regarding accuracy or legal applications.