Oct 14, 2019
Episode 94 Show Notes
Topic of the show: AG and RH discuss a listener question about SIDs and STARs. Can we help design them? Who decides when a new one is necessary?
1. ATC story from PATRON Papa Lima.
2. ATC story from PATRON Delta Golf.
3. Juliet Romeo with great feedback about the NOSE rule in Florida.
4. IFR See and Avoid? Check out this article.
5. PATRON Alpha Kilo sent in a great question about a recent flight.
6. PATRON Bravo Foxtrot sent in a link to a video we will discuss.
7. Charlie Quebec sends her full support of the Star Destroyer.
1. Papa Bravo asked about the altimeter setting discrepancy with the ATIS.
2. Hotel Mike Bravo asked about animals on the runway.
3. Audio from a Pilot/Driver Whiskey Bravo that hates our siren sound!
Have a great week and thanks for listening! Visit our website at OpposingBases.com or find us on Twitter @Opposing_Bases. Send Feedback or Questions directly to our inbox using Feedback@opposingbases.com
Legal Notice: The hosts of Opposing Bases Air Traffic Talk podcast are speaking on behalf of Opposing Bases, LLC. Opposing Bases, LLC does not represent the Federal Aviation Administration, Department of Transportation, or the National Air Traffic Controllers Association. All opinions expressed in the show are for entertainment purposes only. There is no nexus between Opposing Bases, LLC and the FAA or NATCA. All episodes are the property of Opposing Bases, LLC and shall not be recorded or transcribed without express written consent. For official guidance on laws and regulations, refer to your local Flight Standards District Office or Certified Flight Instructor. Opposing Bases, LLC offers this podcast to promote aviation safety and enhance the knowledge of its listeners but makes no guarantees to listeners regarding accuracy or legal applications.