Oct 28, 2019
Episode 96 Show Notes
Topic of the show: AG and RH catch up on a mountain of your questions and feedback!
1. PATRON Bravo Charlie Juliet sent in feedback about short hops.
2. Kilo Mike the MedEvac helicopter driver sent in details about is operation.
3. PATRON Alpha Tango sent in some audio about emergency operation priority.
4. PATRON Delta Romeo Golf thinks we resemble the Sesame Street characters?
1. Echo Bravo asked about 9/11 and the changes afterwards for ATC.
2. Juliet Alpha Mike the CFII sent in some Duke questions.
3. Charlie Sierra asked about straight in ILS approach clearances.
4. PATRON India Mike asked about weather information available to pilots.
5. PATRON November Golf sent in feedback about remote towers. Link.
6. Alpha Lima Zulu asked about a strange string of events on a VFR flight plan.
7. PATRON Romeo November asked about radar coverage and in air IFR filing.
Have a great week and thanks for listening! Visit our website at OpposingBases.com or find us on Twitter @Opposing_Bases. Send Feedback or Questions directly to our inbox using Feedback@opposingbases.com
Legal Notice: The hosts of Opposing Bases Air Traffic Talk podcast are speaking on behalf of Opposing Bases, LLC. Opposing Bases, LLC does not represent the Federal Aviation Administration, Department of Transportation, or the National Air Traffic Controllers Association. All opinions expressed in the show are for entertainment purposes only. There is no nexus between Opposing Bases, LLC and the FAA or NATCA. All episodes are the property of Opposing Bases, LLC and shall not be recorded or transcribed without express written consent. For official guidance on laws and regulations, refer to your local Flight Standards District Office or Certified Flight Instructor. Opposing Bases, LLC offers this podcast to promote aviation safety and enhance the knowledge of its listeners but makes no guarantees to listeners regarding accuracy or legal applications.