Jun 10, 2019
Episode 76 Show Notes
Topic of the show: AG and RH catch up on feedback that has piled up again. On this episode, we play five audio feedback recordings and answer questions/comments from seven other listeners. Your feedback drives the show and we want to get to all of it . . . thank you for your patience.
2. “Catfish Willie” from twitter sent in a question about CH47 currency.
3. PATRON Golf Zulu Romeo sent in horns for Patrons! Thank you!
4. PATRON Charlie Hotel did his first solo! Congratulations!
5. India Mike responds to OB75 about flying in the SF Bay Area.
6. PATRON Delta Mike sent in feedback about OB75.
7. PATRON Hotel Kilo went flying with his son near TRIAD to busy “SW Metroplex”.
Keep the feedback coming, it drives the show! Don’t be shy, use
the “Send Audio to AG and RH” button on the website and record an
audio message. Or you can send us comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find us on twitter @opposing_bases.
Music by audionautix.com.
The hosts of Opposing Bases Air Traffic Talk podcast are speaking on behalf of Opposing Bases, LLC. Opposing Bases, LLC does not represent the Federal Aviation Administration, Department of Transportation, or the National Air Traffic Controllers Association. All opinions expressed in the show are for entertainment purposes only. There is no nexus between Opposing Bases, LLC and the FAA or NATCA. All episodes are the property of Opposing Bases, LLC and shall not be recorded or transcribed without express written consent. For official guidance on laws and regulations, refer to your local Flight Standards District Office or Certified Flight Instructor. Opposing Bases, LLC offers this podcast to promote aviation safety and enhance the knowledge of its listeners but makes no guarantees to listeners regarding accuracy or legal applications.