Aug 26, 2019
Episode 87 Show Notes
Topic of the show: We discuss Chicago IFR flying, ORD and MDW operations, and more of your awesome feedback/questions! A special thank you to our friend "MDW" from Chicago Tracon! We got nothing but positive feedback and praise for the hard work you all do at C90! We really appreciate all your help! Thank you!
1. PATRON Echo from the U talks about US accents.
2. Mike Sierra sent in a factoid about ORD.
3. SB sent in feedback about phraseology and the importance of clear communication.
4. PATRON Alpha Sierra from the UK sent in audio feedback.
5. Juliet Delta sent in audio feedback about airways.
6. PATRON Tango Fox send in feedback about missed approaches and tower enroute clearances.
7. PATRON Lima Alpha Romeo sent in feedback about airways.
8. PATRON Lima Delta Golf sent in feedback about ORD taxiways.
9. Charles Delta, yes, the Charles Delta, sent in his thoughts. Thank you, CD!
10. PATRON Romeo Kilo sent in visual approach feedback.
11. PATRON Delta Zulu sent in some feedback about the worst kept secret in the history of podcasts!
1. Kilo Mike sent in feedback about IFR route selection and coordination nightmares.
2. Kilo Juliet Kilo sent in not so timely backed up feedback.
3. Sierra Foxtrot says hello. Congratulations on becoming a CFI!
4. PATRON Juliet Sierra asks about fishfinder help.
5. PATRON Juliet Bravo sent in bucket list items.
6. Charlie Sierra asked a great question about tower phraseology and we got help from Bravo Golf at Podcasting on a Plane! Thank you!
7. Delta Charlie sent in feedback about the UH-60.
Question of the Week/Month What is the one U.S. Class Bravo airport without a standard instrument departure procedure?
Have a great week and thanks for listening! Visit our website at OpposingBases.com or find us on Twitter @Opposing_Bases. Send Feedback or Questions directly to our inbox using Feedback@opposingbases.com
Legal Notice: The hosts of Opposing Bases Air Traffic Talk podcast are speaking on behalf of Opposing Bases, LLC. Opposing Bases, LLC does not represent the Federal Aviation Administration, Department of Transportation, or the National Air Traffic Controllers Association. All opinions expressed in the show are for entertainment purposes only. There is no nexus between Opposing Bases, LLC and the FAA or NATCA. All episodes are the property of Opposing Bases, LLC and shall not be recorded or transcribed without express written consent. For official guidance on laws and regulations, refer to your local Flight Standards District Office or Certified Flight Instructor. Opposing Bases, LLC offers this podcast to promote aviation safety and enhance the knowledge of its listeners but makes no guarantees to listeners regarding accuracy or legal applications.